Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday lovelies

It's Friday ladies and I am in LOVE.
Last weekend was so simple and full of family time.
It was lovely.
This weekend I am longing for...

Just a little taste of cooler weather
Pinned Image

Pumpkin carving time

a nice long family bike ride
(And yes we do kind of resemble this when we have the whole posse)

and lots of warm cozy drinks

It's almost the weekend, Wahoo! We have been fighting off some nasty colds this week and I am ready to finally shoo them away. We have big plans to spend time with family and friends we have not seen in a long time.
We have a soccer game to watch, costumes to perfect, and a festival to attend.... throw in a little pumpkin carving time and it sounds like a really dreamy weekend to me.
Now to just get my voice back and all the snot out of my nose.

So what do you have going on this weekend? Anything fun? Or do you have my favorite kind of weekend of all in front of you- no plans at all! Whatever you do make it good!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, your blog is absolutely darling!! Thank you for stopping by and linking up at the hop! I am following you back, excited to get to know you lovely lady :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...