Thursday, October 11, 2012

KCSC day 4

Can I just say I. LOVE. COTTON.
Especially sewing with it.


I finished these bad boys in a day.
Take that knit ;)

I used the 2/3t pattern provided and it is a perfect fit.




Funny side note:
Zadie liked her pants so much she pooped in them. 
Seriously.
She hasn't had an accident in weeks, yet the first time she wears her brand new pants she POOPS!
Dang, I may give up :)

In her defense she was having the time of her life playing with her cousins at my grandmother's 84th birthday party.


I think it is pretty fitting that her birthday fell on this week, a week I dedicated to sewing.
She is an incredible seamstress and the person who taught me to sew so many years ago.
She is one amazing lady!

Tomorrow I am planning on tackling some shoes for my sweet Mattie-girl.
Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...