Monday, October 15, 2012

kcwc day 5 (a little late)

I had sew :)  much fun participating in kcwc!
6 out of 7 days were spent sewing away 
(well for an hour or two at least)
I have a couple more projects to share with you.
I know I am a little late getting these up, but this weekend was cray-cray!
Last night was the first time I had a moment 
but a cup of hot tea, snuggles with the hubby, and Sherlock won out.


Do you watch this show?
It is A.MAZ.BALLS.
I really cannot believe I am going to have to wait another YEAR (or more) before the next season comes out.

Anywho, I tried my hand at a cute pair of shoes for Mattie girl for the 5th day of kcwc.


I really love how they turned out.


Some TOM-esqe stitching really made them pop.




I used this pattern for size 0-6 months.
Mattie is 9 months old now and they are a little big on her.
Boy oh boy do they look cute on her though!

I'll be back tomorrow with my last project.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...