Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sugar Plum Capris kcsc day 3


(I totally took pictures without even trimming the strings.I suck)

Yes it is day 3 and this is my first finished project. :(
Sometimes I hate knit-
that is, until I see the finished project.
Then it all feels worth it.

These sugar plum capris are a free pattern from Susan at Living with Punks.
Zadie is currently between a 2t/3t and this pattern fits her great.
They obviously aren't capris but hey that just gives us some room to grow!

The best part- they are play ground approved.
I forsee several more pairs in my future..
I will win in my battle against knits ;)

Next up we have cotton folks, PTL!







I hope you are getting in on the fun of kids clothing week challenge at Elsie Marley!
Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with another new piece (fingers crossed)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...