Thursday, April 12, 2012

Strawberry delights







I LOVE strawberries!

You know that we went strawberry picking recently.
We came home with a ton of sweet strawberry bounty.

Hopefully you are experiencing this same goodness.
If so, here are a couple of summer-y ideas.

Strawberry yogurt pops:
(makes 4)

1c greek yogurt (fage is my favorite!)
1/4 c of honey
1/2c fresh or frozen strawberries (or any other fruit)

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Spoon into popsicle molds.
Freeze and enjoy!
Yum!

The judge approves ;)



Strawberry mint-y water

2c. frozen strawberries
3 sprigs of mint
agave nectar to taste
water

mix all the ingredients together and enjoy.




The best news: these are both healthy too!
Beach body here we come. 
;)


4 comments:

  1. Oh -- cannot wait for warm weather! Much too cold and about a month early for strawberry picking here so I'm jealous. These look so good. I would love it if you would consider linking to Busy Monday at A Pinch of Joy, a Sunday through Thursday link party for ideas that make life easier, better and more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Think I'll be making these this weekend. My kids (and I!) will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! those look so good; and a great snack for the little ones! will have to try... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your little one's love them as much as mine! I made a new batch today!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...