Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's Baby Time... pee pee teepee :)


Can you believe it is already day FOUR of BABY TIME!
Dang, time flies when your having fun right?!

Today I have something special for those sweet baby boys


These are pretty self explanatory, but if your anything like me...
well let me just explain ;)
You use it to cover a little boy so he doesn't pee on you while changing his diaper.
(duh right?!)


(Sorry about the horrible pictures but I of course procrastinated and did not finish until late the night before the shower!)

I know I keep saying this but this was SO easy.
And I just used scraps I had in my stash.
These were the HIT of the party!
Everyone got such a good laugh out of them and I hear they are useful to boot!
(I wouldn't know. Thankfully little girls are kinder with their pee pee!)

I followed this awesome tutorial.
If your baby gift is missing a little umph...
this is exactly what it needs!

I hope this gives you a little inspiration!
Come back tomorrow for an easy peasy gift every nursing mamma needs!

much love 

I'm linking to these great parties!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...