Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lately...

I have been working on a lot of projects lately.
I actually just finished one I love today.
But I am far to tired to try to tackle those posts tonight.
So I just wanted to stop by and let you know what I have been up to.


I finally went running again.
Boy, do I HURT today!
But it was so nice and the stress reliever I needed.


Today was an emotional day.
We had to say goodbye to an old and dear friend.
Ginger, my husbands childhood dog, died today at the ripe old age of 17.
She was a precious girl and she will be greatly missed by all.
A lot of tears have been shed and Zadie had her first interaction with death.
It has been a long day.


On a good note,
I get to spend every day with this smiling face.
She is such a sweet girl!

Please bear with me as I re-coop from our very active weekend and our loss of a sweet friend.
I promise I will be back soon with the super cool projects I have been working on!

How has your life been lately? Please tell me it has been better than mine?! :) Do you have any sweet puppies that have stolen your heart too? I would love to hear about them.

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...