Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter dresses


I made the girls some super simple pillowcase dresses for Easter.
I know a lot of people like to go all out for Easter
but that is just not very functional for us.
It is already HOT in the great state of Florida
and
my girls will wear them to church, family lunch, and an Easter egg hunt.
Pillowcase  is perfect for all of that moving! :)


Zadie's dress was ridiculously easy.
I took to fat quarters (that means I didn't have to cut ANYTHING woo hoo!)
and followed this tutorial.
We already had the shoes (hand me downs.)
And one of my girlfriends made the bow.
Let's  say it again..
Ridiculously easy :)


Mattie's dress was not quite so easy.
Well, it was easy to make;
I just made it wrong!
So, that being said,
Zadie has a cute new baby doll dress to go in her Easter basket!!

I told you that I ALWAYS have to have one epic fail with each sewing project:)

Did you make Easter clothes for yourself or your kids? How did they turn out? Are you prone to epic failures too? Please share so we can commiserate together!

Big hugs xxx


I'm linking to some fun parties!

2 comments:

  1. I love the fabric you used! Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...