Monday, May 21, 2012

shabby chic jewelry hanger ... tutorial

So on a whim I decided to put one of my cute new old frames from this post to good use.
I made, a long while ago- like when I lived in an apartment 1/3 the size of my house, a holder for necklaces.
Well sadly enough I and my space grew out of it.
I needed something that gave me more room to organize and  something that made a little more of a statement for the space.
I came up with  this


Isn't it cute!?
Wanna make one of your own?
It is WAY to easy!


You'll need:
Chicken wire
wire cutters
a frame
staple gun


Step one: Lay the chicken wire over the back of your frame
and staple it down.



Step two: Use wire cutters to cut the the chicken wire down to size.


Step three: There isn't one! Seriously.
It is that easy.

Now go make one to hang on your bathroom wall!






Much love



I'm linking to these great parties!


2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I shared it today on my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crafty-Texas-Girls/140299076008437

    Thanks for sharing project with us at Cowgirl Up!
    Grab a "I was Featured" button-- you rock!
    :) Samantha from Cowgirl Up and Crafty Texas Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so cute! I'd love to make one. Thanks for sharing this at The Little Giggler! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...