Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Predicament

I am in a bind. I don't know what to do! Halloween is coming quick and Zadie has no costume! I wanted to make it myself this year, and I found a VERY cute DIY idea just last night. Here is a picture.

If you have now totally fallen in love too here is the link to the instructions.

So, being totally inspired, I began researching online for the different parts of the costume.

This is my predicament:

When I went to the Gymboree website to look for tights I found the the costume of my original inspiration for the peacock was on sale.
Pretty Lil' Peacock Costume
I could get the whole costume for under $20. I am not sure I could make the other costume for that cheap and, being the frugal momma I am, that really matters. :/  But the DIY costume is WAY WAYY WAYYYYY more cute!

What to do? What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...