Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A new idea...

So I obviously have decided to join the blogging world! Brent (my husband) and I have been working on so many projects around the house, and with Zadie (my daughter) being able to get around on her own now, I have finally gained some time to craft and bake and READ!! I am going to enjoy this sweet little bit of freedom before baby number 2 comes in January and I thought I might share some of it with you!

To get myself in the mojo of this whole blog thing I am going to start by posting about some recent projects I have been working on. I am going to go ahead and let you in on my little secret. I am a stealer. I some how missed that gene that those really cool people get where they just come up with amazing ideas on their own. So to compensate for this deficiency I get most of my ideas from other blogs and just kind of make it my own. or not. Sometimes I follow the directions exactly and mine turns out so very different... AHHHH! But I always have fun. So here it goes....

1 comment:

  1. Love rustic window frames, glad to see what you did with them. Looks great! Also, glad to see a fellow friend blogging. :)

    Hannah W.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...