Friday, March 16, 2012

Life is good

I've told you about my funk in a previous post.
The hubster has really been encouraging me to let 
my screw-ups go and enjoy my life.

So I listened because,
hey what can I really do about it beside apologize and move on.
Let's just say I have been apologizing A LOT lately
to friends, family, the doctor, my dogs...
the list goes on and on :)

Ah, but so goes life right.
We win some and we lose some.

The last few days I have been winning
in the small moments 
and I just wanted to share them with you!

Precious first smiles from Mattie.


Playing in the yard after a rainy day




Enjoying the beautiful artwork Christ created for us.

Morning snuggles

Time at the beach

Playing with daddy

Snugly in the tent

Watching Zadie get brave and explore on her own.


Enjoying my man.

Bringing our house to the beach every time we go :)


Watching sweet moments happen with two people I love most in the world.

Silly Zadie times.
(Yes that is hummus in the bowl on her head!)

Watching my precious newborn sleep.

Life is good.

How is your life going?
Chat with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...