Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring KCW day 1

It seems to me that KCW is the only thing that can bring me out of my blogging hibernation ;/ Sorry guys! Thank goodness for this challenge. Today's day 1 project was totally out of necessity. Poor Z baby cannot handle store bought undies. They rub her little legs and are just completely uncomfortable.


This is the undies pattern from The Red Kitchen and I love it!


It is a quick project that is such a scrap buster.


The best part is that Z baby LOVES them. She put on each pair as I finished and pranced around the house. Little cutie pie!


Silly as it sound, sometimes little projects like this are the most rewarding to me because I know it will be used. And I know everyday Z baby has them on she is wearing a little bit of her mamma's love!

Cheers,
Rachel

kid's clothes week


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...