Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happiness!

I feel like I have been complaining a lot lately...
SO I wanted to take a minute and share some good things happening in my life.

1. Z-baby was a cutie booty ALL last week. Talking her jibber-jabber 
and just learning so many new things. She brings so 
much laughter into our house!
(She did this all by herself)

2. Baby-M slept a 9 hour stretch a couple nights ago!

3. These two already LOVE each other. I seriously
can not believe how well Zadie treats Mattie!

4. I got to get a pedicure and manicure yesterday (my parents are great!)
It was almost this color... but a little darker.
I feel so hip ;)

image via

5. My keys were locked in my running car and after a few minutes of panicking
my car lights blinked and the car unlocked itself.
Praise the LORD for technology!

image via

6. I made it to church this morning with both girls, by myself, and it was not tragic!
That is an enormous blessing!
image via

~happy Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
    Thanks a lot!
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Love your blog header!!!
    Your photos are so cute too!!
    Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...