I feel like I have been complaining a lot lately...
SO I wanted to take a minute and share some good things happening in my life.
1. Z-baby was a cutie booty ALL last week. Talking her jibber-jabber
and just learning so many new things. She brings so
much laughter into our house!
(She did this all by herself)
2. Baby-M slept a 9 hour stretch a couple nights ago!
3. These two already LOVE each other. I seriously
can not believe how well Zadie treats Mattie!
4. I got to get a pedicure and manicure yesterday (my parents are great!)
It was almost this color... but a little darker.
I feel so hip ;)
5. My keys were locked in my running car and after a few minutes of panicking
my car lights blinked and the car unlocked itself.
Praise the LORD for technology!
6. I made it to church this morning with both girls, by myself, and it was not tragic!
That is an enormous blessing!