Monday, July 16, 2012

recycled kitchen storage containers

Oooh! I totally win the award for world's worst blogger.
Sorry guys..

Anyhoo, I may have been absent on ye ole' blog but I haven't stopped creating :)
Ever since we decided to stop eating processed food I have been in dire need of containers.
I started to look on the internet, when I realized I had chalk paint.
Seriously.
Does chalk paint inspire you as much as it does me?
I want to paint EVERYTHING with it.
I decided to keep all the jars we emptied.
The lids got a quick coat of white paint just to make them look uniform
and the front a few coats of chalk paint.
Now I can label them based on what I need them for.

The best thing... I seem to have an unending supply of empty jars...
They may not be the cutest containers, but they are functional and they were 
FREE.

I think they are perfectly imperfect.








Missed you guys,

 linking to these great parties!



6 comments:

  1. Hello Rachel,
    I love this idea of upcycling old containers. Great Idea. ;o)
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day!

    Thanks for sharing! We also do this at home, recycling some jar containers from the products that we bought form the market, make it more creative and reuse to store other things, like salt, sugar, etc.

    Great Job!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really just feels so wasteful to throw it away! I am glad I am not the only one :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is good idea for those who want to have a kitchen storage. This tips will help me to get my kitchen clean and organized. Thank you so much for helping me to solve my problem and specially i wold like to recommend this to my friend because i want to spread your good idea blog. Storage Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...