Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Grandparent {or any adult} valentine gift
























V-Day is in T minus two days and I already finished my Valentines! We like to get the grandma's a little  something and surprise them at work with it. This year our lemon tree went crazy! We had SO MANY huge lemons (ponderosa lemons) and no idea what to do with them, so we got out the faithful old juicer. When I was brainstorming ideas for grandma-treats I had an epiphany, why not share a little lemony goodness! Maybe the grandma's will want to return the good deed with some lemon-flavored treats (hint, hint!)


I found this free printable at see vanessa craft. I just glued them to the top and tied a little bakers twine bow around the jar to finish it off. 


Easy Valentine- check. 
Useful Valentine-check. 
Cheap Valentine- check


Paired with a sweet painting done by z-baby, I think the grandma's will LOVE their gift. And more importantly I think they will FEEL the love we have for them!
Happy day of love!

xo
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...