Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kids clothing week day 2

Hi friends! SO I have realized that when I sew a lot I blog, well, none. Sorry! Good news is that I have been sewing a TON lately and have some good eye candy for you. Right now, I am participating in kid's clothing week challenge. Day one was spent collecting fabric and cutting out the patterns. Today I got to actually sew! Whew, I hate cutting.

True to nature, I totally bailed on my list and snatched up the go to pattern's boardwalk skirt when it was offered 40 percent off. I love the two layer look! I replaced the regular waist with jersey and I used ALL repurposed   material! Using only repurposed material is my personal goal this year, let's see how I do.








1 comment:

  1. Hey there, fellow Pensacola blogger! I came across your blog today and was just looking around. The clothing you make is too cute and your little model is a heart breaker!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...